Ι was born in Athens, Greece, in 1985. I hold a Bsc in Statistics from the Athens University of Economic and Business - AUEB, a MSc in Biostatistics from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens - UOA and a PhD in Biostatistcs (Clinical trials - Meta-analysis) from the University of Utrecht. Between 2011-2013 I was affiliated with the Hellenic Center of Disease and Control Prevention center where, among other tasks, I focused on resetting the National Public health registry.
During my PhD, I conducted research on statistical methods for the synthesis of rare diseases clinical trial data within the Asterix project (EU-FP7 2013-2017). I have worked in or collaborated with university medical centers in Greece, The Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom. I am currently affiliated with the University Medical Center Utrecht, Department of Biostatistics and the University of Thessaly, Department of Public Health.
Skills - Themes
Statistics - Biostatistics1. Experimental design, sample size calculation
2. Statistical analysis
3. Drafting and reporting for clinical and social studies
5. Lectures and training (UU, UTH, AUEB)
6. Methodologist in EU and national (GR/NL) research projects.
Programming (GUI development, html)
Writing - reviewing - drafting1. 30+ Reviews in Publons
2. 27+ Manuscripts in Google Scholar (7 first author)
3. Student co-supervision (6 Msc, 7 Bsc).
4. Drafting of technical, statistical and partially clinical texts, both in Greek and in English.
Awards - Grants1. Winning team in 1st Greek Heatlh Datathon - Patient's diagnostic journey (GR)
2. External investigator in DFG Bewilligung SP 1664/1-1 - NEMO (Proposal member)
3. External investigator in 2 cardiovascular research projects (Statistical expert)
4. Award for the highest GPA in class (secondary education)
1. Administrator - GRstats Forum - Leshi Filon Statistikis.
2. Founding member - Start Thinking.
3. Participation - gamlss.demo.
4. Courses in Biostatistics for individuals.
5. Website implementation - GRstats Forum, Firefly website.
6. Comics reviewer editor 2007-2008.
Would you like to have a short discussion?
Send me a brief message and I will contact you via e-mail or telephone.