Ι was born in Athens, Greece, in 1985. I hold a Bsc in Statistics from the Athens University of Economic and Business - AUEB, a MSc in Biostatistics from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens - UOA and a PhD in Biostatistcs (Clinical trials - Meta-analysis) from the University of Utrecht. Between 2011-2013 I was affiliated with the Hellenic Center of Disease and Control Prevention center where, among other tasks, I focused on resetting the National Public health registry.
During my PhD, I conducted research on statistical methods for the synthesis of rare diseases clinical trial data within the Asterix project (EU-FP7 2013-2017). I have worked in or collaborated with university medical centers in Greece, The Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom. I am currently affiliated with the University Medical Center Utrecht, Department of Biostatistics and the University of Thessaly, Department of Public Health.
Skills - Themes
Statistics - Biostatistics
1. Experimental design
2. Statistical analysis
3. Drafting and reporting for both clinical and social studies
5. Lectures and training
6. Support of EU and national (GR/NL) research projects.
Programming (GUI development, html)
Writing - reviewing - drafting1. 24+ Reviews in Publons
2. 18+ Manuscripts in Google Scholar (6 first author)
3. Student co-supervision (6 Msc, 6 Bsc).
4. Drafted technical, statistical and partially clinical texts, both in Greek and in English.
Awards - Grants1. Winning team in 1st Greek Heatlh Datathon - Patient's diagnostic journey (GR)
2. External investigator in DFG Bewilligung SP 1664/1-1 - NEMO (Proposal member)
3. External investigator in 2 cardiovascular research projects (Statistical expert)
4. Award for the highest GPA in class (secondary education)
1. Administrator - GRstats Forum - Leshi Filon Statistikis.
2. Founding member - Start Thinking.
3. Participation - gamlss.demo.
4. Courses in Biostatistics for individuals.
5. Website implementation - GRstats Forum, Firefly website.
6. Comics reviewer editor 2007-2008.
Would you like to have a short discussion?
Send me a brief message and I will contact you via e-mail or telephone.